Share Button

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Modern Day Zombies - Was Diddy Playing With Black Magic

 











Zombies are not the flesh-eating monsters you see on the screen. Zombies are real and they are more common than you think.

If my source is correct, we will soon learn that Sean Combs (a.k.a. Puff Daddy, a.k.a. Puff Diddler ) was using voodoo to create modern day zombies. This is the reason for the large amounts of baby oil laced with GHB. Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (or GHB) serves the same function as datura, one of the ingredients of zombie powder. 

Link: Sean 'Diddy' Combs Lawsuit Alleges Baby Oil Was Laced With Date Rape Drug

Traditional zombie powder is red. Diddy had Pink Cocaine which he combined with the GHB in the baby oil. Once you have zombie powder, all you have to do after that is scare a person to death and assault them until they believe they are powerless. Then they are zombies. Magic.

So what is a zombie?

Zombies are victims of human trafficking, people who have stopped questioning orders and will work like slaves because they believe they have no choice. Abusive "men" use a combination of drugs, semantics, and psychological warfare to keep the zombies constantly terrified and sedated. The zombies work while the abusive men get rich.

Magic is not what most people think.

I no longer believe it's a coincidence I am creating a course in magical self defense. Something told me the world would need a course focused on protecting yourself from black magic. I now believe that something was the Black Madonna.

The tattoo on Diddy's back represents The Black Madonna, protector of women, children and gay men. Imagine being arrogant enough to tattoo the supernatural protector of women and children on your body and then assault women. If you are considering playing around with voodoo, don't be stupid. 

Children shouldn't play with dead thing. Do not play with magic or magic will play back.

If my source is correct, Diddy will be the first domino in a series of events that ends the Patriarchy.

Soon.

CAN SOMEONE CONTROL YOUR MIND

All the laws of science and all the laws of magic agree on this: no one can control your mind without your consent as long as you know who you are. Not a "man", not spirit, not a cult. The problem is that most of us have forgotten who we are.

Can weak-ass abusive men call upon supernatural powers to inflict harm on others? The continued existence of the Catholic Church suggests that yes, they can.

The problem is not voodoo. It is not limited to one religion. The problem is weak-ass men who believe they have the God-Given right to use abuse others. Abusing others violates the essential laws of magic. 

It's time for all of us to stand the fuck up to weak fucking men because the Patriarchy is coming to an  end. At least that is what my source says. 

THE BLACK MADONNA

I am a clairvoyant and a trance medium. I have been in contact with several nonhuman intelligences. One that I have seen often is consistent with images of the Black Madonna.

The second time I saw this entity was in 2018. I had a series of visions while writing my book Witches of Cuba. She showed me horrible atrocities being done to children. I saw a internal ring of men with too much money playing with magic using the bones of children. 

The experience was so traumatic I stopped writing. I did not want to believe the visions The Black Madonna showed me because if they were real, powerful people would know I had seen them commit crimes. Which is why I still can't finish that book.

The first time I saw this entity was in the 1980s. She told me her people were tired of hiding. By 2030 they would return to the surface world and help end the patriarchy. She showed me a series of future events that inspired me to write The Activation Series. 

She showed up again in 2023 and helped me write my movie Devil's Mountain. She has a simple message.

Stop fighting.

A Message from the "Alien Armada" heading to Earth (2023)


BOOKS BY M JOSEPH MURPHY:


Amazon: M Joseph Murphy on Amazon: Paperback and ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Button